IP Wireless Camera s06 WI-FI 1080p in PakistanIP Wireless camera Wi-Fi 1080 p is a new technology in Pakistan. If you are working women and worried about your kids which are at home and want to keep track of all their activities from your office/ workplace. Then, ip wireless camera in Pakistan with its advanced feature is a solution to your problem. As by using ip wireless camera in Pakistan in your home you will be able to see all the activities of your child from anywhere on your phone. It not just gives you real-time video but can also save it for later watch. As with its 32GB TP card, it gives you a facility to save countless HD photos and videos. Ip wifi Wireless camera is a Multi-functional high-tech Product can also be used at door to watch out the activities of people visiting or going from your house. Not only this, but it can also be used in schools, shopping malls, shops, roads and many other places for security purpose. Moreover, ip wireless camera in Pakistan can also be used in an office to monitor the activities of employees. Therefore, intelligence agencies can also use this best anti-theft and Evidence gathering device to record or monitor the activities of mysterious people for the safety of all other people. Additionally, with its 5MP Camera and 4 hour continues shooting ability it is surely best for Photographing and filming. Moreover, its smart and lightweight plastic design is prone to any damage or broken. Also, it has WI-FI using a feature to give it direct access to your smartphones, tablets, laptops and pcs etc. Additionally, Motion Detection Alarm will alarm you about uneven or different motion detected by the camera through taking pictures. ip wireless camera in Pakistan is easy to use. Its usage is much simple as you have to install the App named as “MIPC” from the App Store. Then you will sign in to this App by using your Email and password. Next, enter “device list”, add camera by scanning QR code (check it in the bottom of your camera). Then connect your camera to Wi-Fi or Ethernet. Then insert SD card into the camera and enable it in settings. Your camera is ready to use now. So, book your orders now!
- Multi-functional high-tech Product
- Best for Photographing
- High Definition audio and video
- Best anti-theft and Evidence gathering device
- Straight angle view
- Plastic Material to save from breakage and damage
- Shooting Illumination (best to use in good light)
- 20% - 50 % humidity, best to use in the sunny environment
- Long battery timing
- Type: Mini Wireless Spy Security Camera s06
- Color: Black
- Weight: 0.50 kg
- Video Format: AVI
- Main Material: Plastic
- Camera Quality: 5MP CMOS
- Resolution: 1080 HD /720 P/480 P/ Selectable
- Size of Lens: 8x 8x6 mm (Lx W x H)
- Continuous Shooting time: above 4H
- Battery Capacity: 280 MA
- View angle: 90 degrees
- Support Platforms: Android, IOS, Apple
- Wireless Standard: IEEE 802.11
- Storage: 32 GB
- Supported Memory Card: TF Card
- Minimum Illation: 1LUX
- Sound recording range: 5M
- Size of cable: 18mm
- Size of Battery: 80x 31x 6 mm (L x W x H)
- The distance of motion shooting: 6m (straight line distance)
- Do not use it for illegal purposes.
- To get the best results, use in the sunny or lighted environment.
Do not :
- use in the humid environment as it does not have a waterproof function.
- put it directly in front of sun or high-intensity light to avoid the damage of optical lens.
- place it near to other electronic devices.
What is in the Box?
- IP Wireless Camera WI-FI 1080p x 1
- Battery (2500 mAh) x 1
- 1 x Data Cable x 1
Buy Best Portable Electronic Devices in Pakistan at Most Affordable Price by Shopse.pk
What is PED?
PED is a portable electronic devices. This is any type of light electrical equipment. These devices are usually consumer electronic devices capable of communicating, processing data, and / or performing calculations. Examples include laptops, tablets, e-readers, smartphones, MP3 players, drones, and electronic toys.
You should be aware of electronic devices that you have in the house. Be careful not to drop them off the side of the seat, and never leave them unattended while charging. It is best to turn them off completely when not in use.
Examples of such devices include, but are not limited to: pagers, laptops, cellular telephones, radios, compact disc and cassette players/recorders, portable digital assistant, audio devices, watches with input capability, and reminder recorders